• Comprehensive fitness & nutrition tracking software
• Track & analyze progress with over 20 tools
• Internet not required (stores data locally on your computer)
• Pay once – no subscription required
A comprehensive fitness, nutrition and wellness tracking journal for 1-5 people. This version is specifically designed for Mac OS X computers. Track 120 things related to workouts, nutrition, weight loss, diabetes and medical info. It supports cardio. and weight training, accommodates any workout or diet plan, and tracks multiple people. Visualize your progress, judge the effectiveness of diets and workouts, and reach goals sooner.
"The best balance of exercise and nutrition..."
–Runner's World Magazine, Fitness Software Review
"Weightmania offers a lot bang for your buck..."
–Paige Waehner, About.com Exercise Guide
"Unbelievably Comprehensive...I am stunned at how much I can track..."
–H. Husman, Minnesota
"A great way to start taking control over your health..."
–Nikki Halvorse, Pella, Iowa
"If you are looking for the cadillac of workout/meal tracking software, you need not look any further..."
–Robert Kruger, Fredericksburg, Virginia
[Click on image to view larger size]
• Maximize your diet and workouts, lose or gain weight faster!
• When you keep a journal, you're almost twice as likely to reach your goals.
• Motivates you to exercise and eat healthy.
• Helps you reach goals sooner.
• Keeps you organized.
• Makes it easy to stick to any diet or workout routine.
• Know if your diet and workouts are effective.
• Easily track and visualize progress.
• Prevents you from missing and duplicating workouts.
• Faster and more accurate than paper logs.
• Great for any type of cardio, especially running, walking and cycling.
• Record multiple weight training and cardiovascular workouts per day.
• Track average, resting and maximum heart rate.
• Track the difficulty of each workout and how you felt.
• Track weather conditions, routes, injuries and equipment.
• Track up to 100 splits per workout.
• Create and save predefined workouts (programs); enter future workouts in one mouse-click.
• Print weight training programs that you can take to the gym.
• Track equipment use (such as mileage on running shoes).
• Know when to replace running shoes, bicycle tires and clothing.
• Calculates calories burned for hundreds of exercises and activities.
• Includes nearly 400 exercises (also let's you add an unlimited number of new ones).
• Track daily calories, protein, carbs, fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fiber and water.
• Also track servings, food groups and points (for diet plans that use them).
• Use drag and drop to enter food fast (drag and drop multiple foods at the same time).
• "Favorites list" conveniently stores the foods you eat most often.
• Includes 20,000 food database.
• Provides 15,000 serving sizes (standard food weights, sizes and portions).
• Add an unlimited number of custom foods.
• Lookup foods and add their nutrients together (add nutrients for up to 25 foods at a time).
• Determine the total nutrients in any meal or recipe.
• Record and manage an unlimited number of recipes.
• Manage and store a grocery list (calculates total cost plus includes section for coupons).
• Create predefined meals (menus); in the future, enter meals for an entire day in one click.
• Calculates daily calories burned from exercise and BMR (the calories you burn at rest).
• Shows daily nutrients broken down by meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks).
• Easily compare daily nutrients to daily goals.
• Track all the essential measurements including heart rate, body fat,
• Precisely track your body weight.
• Track up to 7 body fat caliper measurements.
• Copy last recorded measurements to the current day in one click.
• Instantly shows you the change between current and last measurements entered.
• Track blood pressure and pulse rate.
• Track and analyze daily sleep patterns.
• Track cholesterol (total, HGL, LDL and triglycerides).
• Track blood sugar and medication up to eight times per day (for diabetes).
• Print this information and share it with your doctor.
• Create line, bar, area, pie and moving average graphs.
• Compare data on multiple graphs simultaneously.
• Zoom feature lets you enlarge graphs up to ten times.
• Create comprehensive reports in text or Web (HTML) format.
• Full size color-coded calendar for viewing data by month and year.
• Calculates minimums, maximums, averages and totals for all data.
• Summarizes information by week and month.
• Calculates total weight lifted by muscle group, for any date range.
• Calculates maximum weight lifted for each exercise, for any date range.
• Calculates mileage, number of uses and use time for equipment (like running shoes).
• Counts workouts, courses and routes you ran, days missed, etc.
• Filter lets you view specific types of workouts on graphs and charts.
• Visually track progress over time.
• "Before & after" + daily, weekly & monthly progress photos.
• Scanned documents (such as lab test results).
• Portraits of each user (when tracking groups).
• Charts and screen captures from other applications.
• Exercise, recipe, and equipment photos.
• Allows multiple photos per day for each user.
• Automatically arranges photos in album format.
• Add text descriptions below each photo.
• Smoothly resize, rotate and print any photo.
• Export databases to a single compressed ZIP file that can be e-mailed.
• Import one or more databases from a single compressed ZIP file.
• Easily share databases between clients and other Weightmania®
• Share predefined meals (programs), custom food databases and more.
• Record data whenever you want (daily entry is not required).
• Every field is optional (you don't have to enter everything shown in our sample screens).
• Can be customized for each user.
• Uses familiar spreadsheets and easy forms.
• Supports Metric and English (can be used internationally).
• Cut, copy and paste everything (workouts, meals, tables, tabs, text, forms and more).
• Paste tables and data directly into other applications like Excel.
• Ample space for recording personal diary and daily notes.
• Each user can select from five background colors.
• Navigate fast with color-coded calendars.
• Support for workout and event planning.
• Automatically reminds you of planned activities.
• Powerful search finds previously entered information fast.
• Print any chart, table, report or screen.
• Reorder and resize any table column (remembers each user's settings).
• Provides labeled muscle chart for reference.
• Provides detailed information about the new food pyramid.
• Password protection available for each user (keeps your data private).
• Built-in, easy to use help system (uses familiar Web page format).
• Automatically backs up/restores data (maintains up to 7 previous backups for each user).
Instantly find nutrition information for any food with Weightmania's live, interactive search. Results appear as you type. On average, you can find foods in 3 keystrokes. Weightmania's food search is faster than any competing product. As you record food, Weightmania automatically creates a favorites list. Since most people eat the same 20 to 30 foods year-round, in a few days, you'll be able to record everything you eat daily in seconds with drag and drop. Weightmania is the only leading product that lets you drag and drop multiple foods at the same time. You can also create and save groups of predefined meals known as meal programs, menus and templates. These can be used over and over, let you record meals in one-click, or enter meals on future dates as a guide.
Weightmania's food database is continuously updated. Along with popular brand names and restaurants, it contains thousands of general foods and serving sizes. You can also add an unlimited number of new (custom) foods, or lookup foods and add their nutrients together. In other words when you can't find a particular food, you can lookup each basic ingredient, sum the nutrients in one click, then save it as a custom food. Over 100 ingredients can be added together at a time.
Note: Since there are millions of foods on the market, all fitness and nutrition software requires you to add some custom foods. However since most people eat the same 20 to 30 foods year-round, once Weightmania learns what you eat, you can record meals in seconds using drag and drop.
daily workouts, meals, measurements, photos, general and medical
information and progress by month or for an
entire year; squares are color-coded by
information and progress on up to four charts at
the same time; provides five types of graphs, data smoothing and
a powerful zoom feature.
detailed statistics (minimums, maximums, averages, totals and counts)
for any date range; includes every field in the
journal; provides an option to show statistics by
detailed reports using information recorded in
the journal; reports can be generated in text or
HTML, then saved or printed.
and displays up to 50 nutrients in any food;
searches our large food database and lets you analyze detailed macro and micronutrients.
search finds information fast; searches
every available field in any date range
instantly. For example, find every day in
the journal where you ran more than 5 miles,
entered specific notes or ate a particular food.
and store an unlimited number of recipes. Stores recipes,
directions, preparation time, total time, number
of servings, a one to five star rating, detailed
nutrition information and digital photos.
Arrange, label, rotate, resize and
print any image. Print details for one
recipe or a complete list of all your
recipes. Cut, copy and paste a single
recipe or an entire collection. Easily
share recipes with other people. Includes
30 predefined categories arranged in
and store a detailed grocery shopping list.
description, quantity and price for each
item. Automatically calculates the total
cost anytime you enter, delete or modify an
item. Helps you eat better and saves time
at the supermarket. Print details for one
item or a complete shopping list that you can
take to the store. Includes eight
predefined categories, including a folder for
your favorite fitness and health related Web
links. Stores the name of each link, a detailed
description and its URL. Display any Web
page or document in one mouse click. Keeps all your fitness links in one place
and stores more detail than most Web browsers.
Print details for one link or a complete list of
all your links. Easily share links with
and organize your training equipment. Stores the name of
each item, the date it was first used, a
detailed description and an unlimited number of
digital photos. This tool is linked to the
Weightmania® journal. By selecting
equipment used after each workout, the
statistics tool will count the number of
times each item was used, calculate minimum,
maximum, average and total use time, and
calculate the total mileage. It works for
any date range. Helps determine when its
time to replace running shoes, bicycle tires and
clothing. Print details for one item or a
complete list of all your equipment.
your running, cycling, walking and inline skating
routes. Stores the
name of each course or route, the distance, a
detailed description and an unlimited number of
digital photos and maps. Arrange, label, rotate, resize and print any
image. This tool is linked to the
Weightmania® journal. Anytime you record
a cardiovascular workout, select the route name
from a list to automatically fill in fields and
save time (see Input Wizard). Print details for one route or
a complete list of all your routes.
% body fat accurately and fast with no special
tools; automatically interprets the result and
tells how you rate.
body mass index (a widely accepted measurement
of weight status); automatically interprets
result and tells how you rate.
basal metabolic rate (the number of calories
your body burns while at rest).
calories burned for 240 different activities,
for any amount of time and body weight.
the number of calories you need daily, based on
your age, weight, gender and activity level.
the range your heart rate should be in during
cardio. workouts for maximum safety and
||Distance, Time, Pace, Speed
distance, time, pace and speed after
cardiovascular workouts; can also be used for
planning and estimating workouts.
splits for any distance or interval; ideal for
race planning or anytime you want to maintain an
even pace during training.
||Math and Conversion
calculator for basic and advanced calculations;
performs a wide range of conversions between
metric and English.
||Heart Rate Timer and Calculator
||Helps you calculate resting heart rate. Heart rate can be used to evaluate your health and fitness level. Includes a large, scientifically accurate 2 minute, 1-minute, 30-second and 15-second count-down timer. Makes it easy to regularly check heart rate at home.
||Target Weight Calculator
||Calculates the number of calories you need to consume or burn daily to reach a weight goal by a specific date. Helps you lose or gain weight. Enter the amount of weight you want to lose or gain, then select a target date. You can also have it suggest a safe target date based on the weight entered. For increased accuracy, calculations are based on BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). This is calculated automatically using your age, gender, current weight and activity level.
||Mac OS X High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion (any version of Mac OS X from 2010 - present).
||10 MB RAM, 150 MB disk space.
||User Guide (Mac)