• Fitness & nutrition software for Palm
• Designed in partnership with 2 universities
• Track calories, meals, workouts, diabetes & more
• Stores data for multiple people
Now $14.99 with any Desktop Version
Note: For other phones & tablets, see WM Online
Weightmania Mobile® is fitness, nutrition, diabetes and exercise tracking software for Palm Pilots and Palm phones. A complete fitness and nutrition journal. Track workouts, meals, calories, nutrients, measurements, dieting progress, general health, diabetes and more. It supports cardio. and weight training and accommodates any workout or diet plan. Visualize your progress, judge the effectiveness of diets and workouts, and reach goals sooner.
This product can be used completely stand-alone (it's not dependent on a desktop version),
stores years of data, and is designed to let you record meals and workouts very fast. You can easily transfer data to the Windows
or Mac version too. Version 1.7 was designed by dieticians in a partnership with the University of Connecticut Human Performance Lab. It is the most significant release in over a year.
Note: Palm Pilot not included; photos are shown to demonstrate software.
|Track exactly what you eat. The chart below shows total protein, carbs and fat consumed for any date range. You can view totals by weight or by calories. Weightmania Mobile® lets you graph over 45 journal fields on six types of charts.
• Maximize your diet and workouts, lose or gain weight faster!
• When you keep journal, you're twice as likely to reach your goals.
• Designed to be used anywhere – at work, in the gym, or on the road.
• Accurately record meals and workouts in seconds.
• Motivates you to exercise and eat healthy.
• Helps you reach goals faster.
• Keeps you organized.
• Makes it easy to stick to any diet or workout routine.
• Know if your diet and workouts are effective.
• Easily track and visualize progress.
• Prevents you from missing and duplicating workouts.
• Faster and more accurate than paper logs.
Track Cardio and Weight Training Workouts
• Great for any type of cardio, especially running, walking and cycling.
• Track up to four weight training or cardiovascular workouts per day.
• Record start time, total time, distance, pace, average speed
and max speed.
• Track average, resting and maximum heart rate.
• Track calories, water consumed and notes.
• Track temperature and weather conditions.
• Customize and add your own cardio. and weight training
Record Meals, Nutrients, Supplements and Special diets
• Track calories, protein, carbs, fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol and fiber.
• Track daily water consumption.
• Track servings, points (for diet plans that use them) and food groups.
• Count daily calories, carbohydrates, protein and totals for every nutrient.
• Includes an 8,000 food USDA database with 14,000 serving sizes (food weights, sizes and portions).
• Automatically creates a list of the foods you eat (favorites list).
• Copy multiple foods from your favorites list at the same time (enter a day's meals in seconds).
• Automatically time-stamps each food entry.
• Instantly review and edit details for food you have already recorded.
• View progress and totals on full color pie, area, bar and line charts.
• Lets you add an unlimited number of custom foods.
Note: Once Weightmania Mobile® knows what you eat, you can record meals in seconds. Since most most people eat the same 20 to 30 foods year-round, this doesn't take long!
Every major diet and nutrition product on the market, including Weightmania Mobile®, uses (or is based on) a food database created by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). This database has over 50 nutrients per food. At a cost of nearly $2000.00 USD per food to develop, it is more accurate than information on most food labels. Some products advertise larger databases, but since most people eat the same 20 to 30 foods every month (year-round), and there are millions of foods on the market, a few hundred or even a few thousand additional foods usually makes no difference. Along with popular brand names, our database contains thousands of general foods. If you can't find an exact match, it's designed so you can usually find something close. For example, you might find "low fat yogurt with fruit" along with several serving sizes, rather than a specific yogurt brand. You can also add an unlimited number of custom foods. Once added, you never have to enter the details of a food twice. Weightmania Mobile® makes it extremely easy to find and enter foods. The food database search is faster than any competing product. Also by using the "Copy Previously Entered Food" option, you can record all the foods and nutrients you eat daily in a few seconds.
Track Measurements and Body Weight
• Track more than a dozen measurements daily including heart rate, body fat %
• Precisely track your body weight.
Manage Diabetes, Cholesterol, Sleep and More
• Track blood pressure and
• Track and analyze daily sleep patterns.
• Track cholesterol (total, HGL, LDL and triglycerides).
• Track blood sugar and medication up to six times per day
View Progress with Charts, Statistics
• Create line, bar, area, pie and moving average graphs.
• Full size color-coded calendar for viewing data by month and year.
• Calculates minimums, maximums, and averages for all data.
• Summarizes all workouts, meals and measurements for any date
• Filter lets you view specific types of workouts on graphs and charts (i.e.
only running workouts).
Transfer Data to the Windows or Mac Desktop Version
• Meals and total nutrients.
• Cardio. and weight training workouts.
• Measurements (including weight, body fat and BMI).
• Medical information (including sleep, body fat, BMI and blood sugar readings).
• Notes and general information.
• Specify any date range.
• Can by used by itself (does not require a desktop version).
• Stores data for several years.
• Record data whenever you want – daily entry not required.
• Remembers all of your settings on every screen.
• Supports Metric and English (can be used
• Cut, copy and paste support.
• Space for recording personal diary and daily
When we designed Weightmania Mobile®, we did the things that are hard to do
on a handheld device. For example, we added an 8,000 food database with 14,000 serving sizes, then made it possible to search this database in a fraction of a second (competing handheld products take several seconds to search fewer foods). Weightmania Mobile® also creates
full color pie, bar, line, area, and moving average charts (most PDA applications avoid charts and
graphics entirely). Another example is Weightmania
Mobile's flash save. You can
switch to other Palm applications, exit Weightmania
Mobile®, or turn off your PDA. The next time you
start Weightmania Mobile®, it will take you to the last screen you
were viewing and restore all your settings. In fact, it remembers all the settings in every major
tool. So if you configure a chart to
graph running distances, it will remember the category,
field to graph, chart type, date range, and filter you
selected. In the future, you can check your daily progress in one
Weightmania Mobile® is a native application, specifically designed for
high performance, direct hardware access, and the smallest footprint on Palm PDAs and Smartphones. It was developed with the same tools and programming language used to make the Palm operating system (Palm OS). We used the most advanced
techniques available to render graphics, manage data, and minimize power consumption, making it possible to draw detailed charts, smooth data, and store years
We also tested this
software on a wide range of devices, including PDAs up to
four years old, with color, black and white, grayscale,
and monochrome displays. Weightmania Mobile® will
automatically adjust and configure itself to the Palm
Powered device it's running on. For example, when
colors are not available, it renders them using
patterns. Look for several new features in our
daily workouts, meals, measurements, blood sugar (diabetes), general and
information and progress by month; squares are
color-coded by workout/activity type.
information and progress on five kinds of charts
including line, bar, area and moving average
detailed statistics (minimums, maximums,
averages, totals and counts) for any date range;
includes every field in the journal.
% body fat accurately and fast with no special
tools; automatically interprets the result and
tells how you rate.
body mass index (a widely accepted measurement
of weight status); automatically interprets
result and tells how you rate.
||Math and conversion
calculator for basic and advanced calculations;
performs a wide range of conversions between
metric and English.
1. Weightmania Mobile® (Track 1-2 users on one Palm Pilot or phone)
2. Weightmania Mobile® Multi-user (Track 1-25 users/clients on one Palm Pilot or phone)
The first version is great for anyone who wants to track their own progress. Up to two people can share one copy on one Palm Pilot or phone (each person creates their own profile and their data can be transferred to any desktop version). The multi-user version is designed for personal trainers, fitness centers, hospitals and schools. Use it to track up to 25 clients at the same time on one device. Data for each client can be imported into any Multi-user or Network desktop version.
OS 4.0 or higher; 1114 KB RAM
Works on every Palm Pilot and Palm Smartphone purchased since 2003 including (but not limited to) the following devices. Note: For Palm Pre, see Weightmania Pro Online.
Palm, Inc. and PalmOne, Inc.
Zire (also known as m150),
Tungsten C, Tungsten E, Tungsten E2,
Tungsten T (also known as m550),
Group Sense PDA
WorkPad c500 (same as Palm m500),
WorkPad c505 (same as Palm m505)
Tapwave Zodiac 1,
Tapwave Zodiac 2