• All-purpose fitness & nutrition tracking software
• 26 tools, track 120 items daily, 40,000 foods
• Install it on an unlimited number PCs & Macs
• Windows 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X (any version 2010-2018)
From $7.95 per month/$89.95 Lifetime
Weightmania Cloud Edition is the most comprehensive fitness and nutrition tracking app on the market. Install it on an unlimited number Windows and Mac OS X computers. Your data is stored in the cloud for easy access and sharing. As long has you have Internet access, you can reach your data anywhere. Includes 26 tools, hundreds of exercises, 40,000 foods and maps for 193 countries. Tracks up to 120 items daily per person.
For home users, athletes, or anyone serious about tracking workouts, nutrition and health. Supports any type of cardio and weight training, accommodates any
workout or diet plan, and tracks multiple people. Everyone in your group can access it at the same time, from any location.
Track workouts, meals, measurements, weight loss, dieting progress, medical information (such as diabetes, cholesterol, sleep and blood pressure), and more. Map running, walking and cycling routes with aerial maps. Visualize progress, judge the effectiveness of diets and workouts, and reach goals sooner. Includes free, automatic daily backups, unlimited free upgrades and free U.S. based technical support.
"The best balance of exercise and nutrition..."
–Runner's World Magazine, Fitness Software Review
"Weightmania offers a lot bang for your buck..."
–Paige Waehner, About.com Exercise Guide
"Unbelievably Comprehensive...I am stunned at how much I can track..."
–H. Husman, Minnesota
"A great way to start taking control over your health..."
–Nikki Halvorse, Pella, Iowa
"If you are looking for the cadillac of workout/meal tracking software, you need not look any further..."
–Robert Kruger, Fredericksburg, Virginia
• Track up to 120 items daily per person.
• 26 major tools, 860 exercises, 80 professionally designed workout plans.
• Access it from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
• Works like real software in your browser.
• Upload digital photos & scanned documents.
• Map running, walking, cycling routes with aerial maps.
• Print custom workout and meal cards.
• No advertisements.
• Your data is encrypted and stored on a secure server.
• All data is encrypted and transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol.
• Lifetime subscription with no contracts.
• Free technical support, upgrades & daily backups.
• Great for any type of cardio, especially running, walking and cycling.
• Record multiple weight training and cardiovascular workouts per day.
• Track average, resting and maximum heart rate.
• Track the difficulty of each workout and how you felt.
• Track weather conditions, routes, injuries and equipment.
• Track up to 100 splits per workout.
• Create and save predefined workouts (programs); enter future workouts in one mouse-click.
• Print weight training programs that you can take to the gym.
• Track equipment use (such as mileage on running shoes).
• Know when to replace running shoes, bicycle tires and clothing.
• Calculates calories burned for hundreds of exercises and activities.
• 860 exercises + 80 professionally designed workout plans; add an unlimited number of new ones too.
• Track daily calories, protein, carbs, fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fiber and water.
• Track servings, food groups and points (for diet plans that use them).
• Record foods fast with drag and drop (drag multiple foods at the same time).
• "Favorites list" conveniently stores the foods you eat most often.
• 40,000 food database.
• 16,000 serving sizes (food weights, sizes and portions).
• Add an unlimited number of custom foods.
• Lookup ingredients and add their nutrients together (sums nutrients for 100 foods at a time).
• Record and manage an unlimited number of recipes.
• Determine the total nutrients in any meal or recipe.
• Manage a grocery list (calculates total cost plus includes section for coupons).
• Create predefined meals (menus); in the future, enter meals for an entire day in one click.
• Calculates daily calories burned from exercise and BMR (the calories you burn at rest).
• Shows daily nutrients broken down by meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks).
• Easily compare daily nutrients to daily goals (includes recommended Daily Values).
• Track all the essential measurements including heart rate, body fat,
• Precisely track your body weight.
• Track up to 7 body fat caliper measurements.
• Copy last recorded measurements to the current day in one click.
• Instantly shows you the change between current and last measurements entered.
• Track blood pressure and pulse rate.
• Track and analyze daily sleep patterns.
• Track cholesterol (total, HGL, LDL and triglycerides).
• Track blood sugar and medication up to eight times per day (for diabetes).
• Print this information and share it with your doctor.
• Create line, bar, area, pie and moving average graphs.
• Compare data on multiple graphs simultaneously.
• Zoom feature lets you enlarge graphs up to ten times.
• Create comprehensive reports in text or Web (HTML) format.
• Full size color-coded calendar for viewing data by month and year.
• Calculates minimums, maximums, averages and totals for all data.
• Summarizes information by week and month.
• Calculates total weight lifted by muscle group, for any date range.
• Calculates maximum weight lifted for each exercise, for any date range.
• Calculates mileage, number of uses and use time for equipment (like running shoes).
• Counts workouts, courses and routes you ran, days missed, etc.
• Filter lets you view specific types of workouts on graphs and charts.
• Map routes anywhere, on or off-road (not just roads).
• Distance calculations are more accurate than other sites.
• Calculates miles & KM's for each route point + total distance.
• Store an unlimited number of routes.
• Displays Latitude Longitude for each route point.
• View street, aerial photo and hybrid maps.
• Create maps for any address in the United States & Canada.
• Fast, smooth scrolling in any direction.
• Easily move the map or route points by dragging the mouse.
• 16 zoom levels (from 1:1050 miles to 1:60 feet).
• 100% ad free! Maps contain no advertising.
• Visually track progress over time.
• "Before & after" + daily, weekly & monthly progress photos.
• Scanned documents (such as lab test results).
• Portraits of each user (when tracking groups).
• Charts and screen captures from other applications.
• Exercise, recipe, and equipment photos.
• Allows multiple photos per day for each user.
• Automatically arranges photos in album format.
• Add text descriptions below each photo.
• Smoothly resize, rotate and print any photo.
• Print meal workout cards for when you can't access it online.
• Create cards from pre-defined meal & workout templates.
• Workout cards include exercises, sets, weights, repetitions and photos.
• Add up to 3 photos per exercise with any digital camera.
• Record data whenever you want (daily entry is not required).
• Every input box is optional (you don't have to fill in everything shown).
• Can be customized for each user.
• Uses familiar spreadsheets and easy forms.
• Supports Metric and English (can be used internationally).
• Cut, copy and paste everything (workouts, meals, tables, tabs, text, forms and more).
• Paste tables and data directly into other applications like Excel.
• Ample space for recording personal diary and daily notes.
• Each user can select from five background colors.
• Navigate fast with color-coded calendars.
• Support for workout and event planning.
• Automatically reminds you of planned activities.
• Powerful search finds previously entered information fast.
• Print any chart, table, report or screen.
• Reorder and resize any table column (remembers each user's settings).
• Provides labeled muscle chart for reference.
• Provides detailed information about the new food pyramid.
• Password protection available for each user (keeps your data private).
• Built-in, easy to use help system (uses familiar Web page format).
Instantly find nutrition information for any food with Weightmania's live, interactive search. Results appear as you type. On average, you can find foods in 3 keystrokes. Weightmania's food search is faster than any competing product. As you record food, Weightmania automatically creates a favorites list. Since most people eat the same 20 to 30 foods year-round, in a few days, you'll be able to record everything you eat daily in seconds with drag and drop. Weightmania is the only leading product that lets you drag and drop multiple foods at the same time. You can also create and save groups of predefined meals known as meal programs, menus and templates. These can be used over and over, let you record meals in one-click, or enter meals on future dates as a guide.
Weightmania's food database is continuously updated. Along with popular brand names and restaurants, it contains thousands of general foods and serving sizes. You can also add an unlimited number of new (custom) foods, or lookup foods and add their nutrients together. In other words when you can't find a particular food, you can lookup each basic ingredient, sum the nutrients in one click, then save it as a custom food. Over 100 ingredients can be added together at a time.
Note: Since there are millions of foods on the market, all fitness and nutrition software requires you to add some custom foods. However since most people eat the same 20 to 30 foods year-round, once Weightmania learns what you eat, you can record meals in seconds using drag and drop.
daily workouts, meals, measurements, photos, general and medical
information and progress by month or for an
entire year; squares are color-coded by
information and progress on up to four charts at
the same time; provides five types of graphs, data smoothing and
a powerful zoom feature.
detailed statistics (minimums, maximums, averages, totals and counts)
for any date range; includes every field in the
journal; provides an option to show statistics by
detailed reports using information recorded in
the journal; reports can be generated in text or
HTML, then saved or printed.
and displays up to 50 nutrients in any food;
searches our large food database and lets you analyze detailed macro and micronutrients.
||Map your running, walking, cycling and hiking routes. By drawing your route on a standard or aerial photo map, you can see exactly how far you went in miles or kilometers. Eliminates the need to wear expensive, heavy devices on your arm or wrist. Significantly more accurate than online maps offered by competitors. Map routes anywhere, on or off-road (most competitors only allow roads).
search finds information fast; searches
every available field in any date range
instantly. For example, find every day in
the journal where you ran more than 5 miles,
entered specific notes or ate a particular food.
and store an unlimited number of recipes. Stores recipes,
directions, preparation time, total time, number
of servings, a one to five star rating, detailed
nutrition information and digital photos.
Arrange, label, rotate, resize and
print any image. Print details for one
recipe or a complete list of all your
recipes. Cut, copy and paste a single
recipe or an entire collection. Easily
share recipes with other people. Includes
30 predefined categories arranged in
and store a detailed grocery shopping list.
description, quantity and price for each
item. Automatically calculates the total
cost anytime you enter, delete or modify an
item. Helps you eat better and saves time
at the supermarket. Print details for one
item or a complete shopping list you can
take to the store. Includes eight
predefined categories, including a folder for
your favorite fitness and health related Web
links. Stores the name of each link, a detailed
description and its URL. Display any Web
page or document in one mouse click. Keeps all your fitness links in one place
and stores more detail than most Web browsers.
Print details for one link or a complete list of
all your links. Easily share links with
and organize your training equipment. Stores the name of
each item, the date it was first used, a
detailed description and digital photos. This tool is linked to the journal. By selecting
equipment used after each workout, the
statistics tool will count the number of
times each item was used, calculate minimum,
maximum, average and total use time, and
calculate the total mileage. It works for
any date range. Helps determine when its
time to replace running shoes, bicycle tires and
clothing. Print details for one item or a
complete list of all your equipment.
your running, cycling, walking and inline skating
routes. Stores the
name of each course or route, the distance, a
detailed description, plus digital photos and maps. Arrange, label, rotate, resize and print any
image. This tool is linked to the
Weightmania® journal. Anytime you record
a cardiovascular workout, select the route name
from a list to automatically fill in fields and
save time (see Input Wizard). Print details for one route or
a complete list of all your routes.
||Calculates body fat percentage accurately and fast. Includes two versions, one for simple tape measurements and another for fat calipers (uses top-rated Jackson-Pollock formula to calculate body density and Siri equation to estimate body fat percentage); automatically interprets the result and shows how you rate.
body mass index (a widely accepted measurement
of weight status); automatically interprets
result and tells how you rate.
basal metabolic rate (the number of calories
your body burns while at rest).
calories burned for 240 different activities,
for any amount of time and body weight.
the number of calories you need daily, based on
your age, weight, gender and activity level.
the range your heart rate should be in during
cardio. workouts for maximum safety and
||Distance, Time, Pace, Speed
distance, time, pace and speed after
cardiovascular workouts; can also be used for
planning and estimating workouts.
splits for any distance or interval; ideal for
race planning or anytime you want to maintain an
even pace during training.
||Math and Conversion
calculator for basic and advanced calculations;
performs a wide range of conversions between
metric and English.
||Heart Rate Timer and Calculator
||Helps you calculate resting heart rate. Heart rate can be used to evaluate your health and fitness level. Includes a large, scientifically accurate 2 minute, 1-minute, 30-second and 15-second count-down timer. Makes it easy to regularly check heart rate at home.
||One repetition maximum weight
||Calculates your one-repetition maximum weight ("one rep-max"), and 20 percentages of that weight, for any weight training exercise. This is widely used to measure overall strength and determine how much weight to use in many weight training programs.
||Target Weight Calculator
||Calculates the number of calories you need to consume or burn daily to reach a weight goal by a specific date. Helps you lose or gain weight. Enter the amount of weight you want to lose or gain, then select a target date. You can also have it suggest a safe target date based on the weight entered. For increased accuracy, calculations are based on BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). This is calculated automatically using your age, gender, current weight and activity level.