• Track cardio & weight training workouts
• Analzye workouts & improve performance
• Helps you reach goals sooner
A complete workout journal and training log. Track cardio and weight training, measurements, injuries, road races (competitions) and more. For runners, weight lifters, cyclists and fitness oriented people of all types. It motivates you, keeps you organized, and makes workouts fun. Visualize progress, judge the effectiveness of training, and reach goals sooner. Accommodates any workout plan, can be used by multiple people and tracks multiple workouts per day.
"Outstanding! Outstanding product. Feature rich..."
–Michael D. Wade Sr., Columbus, Ohio
"I'm recording all my workouts; I love looking at the calendar for the entire month and seeing all those blue blocks!!"
–Elizabeth A., Boston, Massachusetts
"Thank you, thank you, thank you...I will continue to recommend this software to everyone I know..."
–Suzanne Wick, Detroit, Michigan
• Maximize your cardio and weight training workouts!
• When you keep a journal, you're twice as likely to reach your goals.
• Motivates you to exercise.
• Helps you reach goals faster.
• Keeps you organized.
• Makes it easy to stick to any training or workout routine.
• Know if your workouts are effective.
• Easily track and visualize progress.
• Prevents you from missing and duplicating workouts.
• Faster and more accurate than paper logs.
• Great for any type of cardio, especially running, walking and cycling.
• Record multiple weight training and cardiovascular workouts per day.
• Track average, resting and maximum heart rate.
• Track the difficulty of each workout and how you felt.
• Track weather conditions, routes, injuries and equipment.
• Track up to 100 splits per workout.
• Create and save predefined workouts (programs); enter future workouts in one mouse-click.
• Print weight training programs that you can take to the gym.
• Track equipment use (such as mileage on running shoes).
• Know when to replace running shoes, bicycle tires and clothing.
• Calculates calories burned for hundreds of exercises and activities.
• Includes nearly 400 exercises (also let's you add an unlimited number of new ones).
• Track all of the essential measurements including heart rate, body fat,
• Precisely track your body weight.
• Track up to 7 body fat caliper measurements.
• Copy last recorded measurements to the current day in one click.
• Instantly shows you the change between current and last measurements entered.
• Track blood pressure and pulse rate.
• Track and analyze daily sleep patterns.
• Track cholesterol (total, HGL, LDL and triglycerides).
• Track blood sugar and medication up to eight times per day (for diabetes).
• Print this information and share it with your doctor.
• Create line, bar, area, pie and moving average graphs.
• Compare data on multiple graphs simultaneously.
• Zoom feature lets you enlarge graphs up to ten times.
• Create comprehensive reports in text or Web (HTML) format.
• Full size color-coded calendar for viewing data by month and year.
• Calculates minimums, maximums, averages and totals for all data.
• Summarizes information by week and month.
• Calculates total weight lifted by muscle group, for any date range.
• Calculates maximum weight lifted for each exercise, for any date range.
• Calculates mileage, number of uses and use time for equipment (like running shoes).
• Counts workouts, courses and routes you ran, days missed, etc.
• Filter lets you view specific types of workouts on graphs and charts.
• Visually track your progress over time.
• Store up to 40 full color photos for any calendar day.
• Automatically arranges photos in an album format.
• Lets you add text descriptions below each photo.
• Easily resize, rotate and print any image (flawlessly resizes any photo).
• Store maps of courses and routes, race day photos, and digital charts.
• Import maps created with most GPS mapping applications.
• Export databases to a single compressed ZIP file that can be e-mailed.
• Import one or more databases from a single compressed ZIP file.
• Easily share databases with any Athlete's Database® Gold or Weightmania® Pro users.
• Share exercises, predefined workouts (programs), running / cycling routes and more.
• Record data whenever you want (daily entry is not required).
• Every field is optional (you don't have to enter everything shown in our sample screens).
• Can be customized for each user.
• Uses familiar spreadsheets and easy forms.
• Supports Metric and English (can be used internationally).
• Cut, copy and paste everything (workouts, tables, tabs, text, forms and more).
• Paste tables and data directly into other applications like Excel.
• Ample space for recording personal diary and daily notes.
• Each user can select from five background colors.
• Navigate fast with color-coded calendars.
• Support for workout and event planning.
• Automatically reminds you of planned activities.
• Powerful search finds previously entered information fast.
• Print any chart, table, report or screen.
• Reorder and resize any table column (remembers each user's settings).
• Provides labeled muscle chart for reference.
• Provides detailed information about the new food pyramid.
• Password protection available for each user (keeps your data private).
• Built-in, easy to use help system (uses familiar Web page format).
• Automatically backs up/restores data (maintains up to 7 previous backups for each user).
daily workouts, meals, measurements, photos, general and medical
information and progress by month or for an
entire year; squares are color-coded by
information and progress on up to four charts at
the same time; provides five types of graphs, data smoothing and
a powerful zoom feature.
detailed statistics (minimums, maximums, averages, totals and counts)
for any date range; includes every field in the
journal; provides an option to show statistics by
detailed reports using information recorded in
the journal; reports can be generated in text or
HTML, then saved or printed.
search finds information fast; searches
every available field in any date range
instantly. For example, find every day in
the journal where you ran more than 5 miles,
entered specific notes or ate a particular food.
your favorite fitness and health related Web
links. Stores the name of each link, a detailed
description and its URL. Display any Web
page or document in one mouse click. Keeps all your fitness links in one place
and stores more detail than most Web browsers.
Print details for one link or a complete list of
all your links. Easily share links with
and organize your training equipment. Stores the name of
each item, the date it was first used, a
detailed description and an unlimited number of
digital photos. This tool is linked to the
Weightmania® journal. By selecting
equipment used after each workout, the
statistics tool will count the number of
times each item was used, calculate minimum,
maximum, average and total use time, and
calculate the total mileage. It works for
any date range. Helps determine when its
time to replace running shoes, bicycle tires and
clothing. Print details for one item or a
complete list of all your equipment.
your running, cycling, walking and inline skating
routes. Stores the
name of each course or route, the distance, a
detailed description and an unlimited number of
digital photos and maps. Arrange, label, rotate, resize and print any
image. This tool is linked to the
Weightmania® journal. Anytime you record
a cardiovascular workout, select the route name
from a list to automatically fill in fields and
save time (see Input Wizard). Print details for one route or
a complete list of all your routes.
and store a detailed grocery shopping list.
description, quantity and price for each
item. Automatically calculates the total
cost anytime you enter, delete or modify an
item. Helps you eat better and saves time
at the supermarket. Print details for one
item or a complete shopping list that you can
take to the store. Includes eight
predefined categories, including a folder for
% body fat accurately and fast with no special
tools; automatically interprets the result and
tells how you rate.
body mass index (a widely accepted measurement
of weight status); automatically interprets
result and tells how you rate.
basal metabolic rate (the number of calories
your body burns while at rest).
calories burned for 240 different activities,
for any amount of time and body weight.
the number of calories you need daily, based on
your age, weight, gender and activity level.
the range your heart rate should be in during
cardio. workouts for maximum safety and
||Distance, Time, Pace, Speed
distance, time, pace and speed after
cardiovascular workouts; can also be used for
planning and estimating workouts.
splits for any distance or interval; ideal for
race planning or anytime you want to maintain an
even pace during training.
||Math and Conversion
calculator for basic and advanced calculations;
performs a wide range of conversions between
metric and English.
Athlete's Database Gold can track information for up to two people in the same household. Each user can record their own data and share databases. NOTE: For tracking clients or a large number of users see our second product, Weightmania® Pro.
• Create profiles for each user.
• Record each user's personal information, fitness assessments, goals and preferences.
• Easily share data between users (exercises, running routes, etc).
• Edit and store digital photos of each user.
• Setup password protection for each user.
• View any user's data in one mouse click.
||Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
||64 MB RAM, 65 MB disk space.